Euthanasia-Free NZ Inc. is a nationwide network of individuals from diverse professional and social backgrounds, with diverse philosophical and political beliefs, united in the belief that the legalisation of voluntary euthanasia and assisted suicide poses a great threat to the wellbeing of our society.
- Links to articles in peer reviewed journals about Euthanasia / Assisted Suicide
- Flaws in survey regarding attitudes to assisted dying
- Difference between withdrawal of life support and euthanasia (Article by David E. Richmond)
NZHPA is an incorporated society that advocates for Freedom of Conscience in Health Care.
Some of their articles you might find useful:
- Professor of Nursing writes about Alzheimer’s & Euthanasia Debate
- Respect for Conscience is Fundamental to Health Care
- You Don’t Discourage Suicide by Assisting Suicide
The Care Alliance brings together organisations and individuals who want to nurture better conversations about dying in Aotearoa New Zealand. CMF NZ is one of the member organisations. Members come from many different backgrounds, interests, and experiences. While they might not agree with each other on other issues, we share an understanding that a compassionate and ethical response to suffering does not include euthanasia and assisted suicide.
A Canadian website of a group similar to Care Alliance. You can also check out Living with Dignity a Quebec based network.
- Protecting People From Euthanasia & Assisted Suicide Pamphlet
- Euthanasia Paper (12 page newspaper style booklet)
An international disability rights group that opposes legalization of assisted suicide and euthanasia as deadly forms of discrimination.