A network of NZ doctors & medical students living wholeheartedly for Christ.
- Grow a network of NZ-based doctors & medical students who can work together to encourage and deepen our Christian faith and integrate it with our medical life
- Support Christian doctors & medical students to be global citizens & support the work of medical missionaries
- Encourage Christian doctors & medical students to share their faith & bring others to a personal faith in Christ
- Be a national Christian voice on medical & ethical issues
- Operate with a financial plan that encourages creative growth, fairness & good stewardship
Our basis of belief
This is what CMF exists for and is grounded on - our basis of belief:
The revelation of the one true God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) as it is given to us in the Bible, which is the divinely appointed authority for faith and life; the Gospel of our redemption through the incarnation, death and bodily resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ; our regeneration and renewal in holiness through the Holy Spirit’s indwelling; and the expectation of the return of Christ to receive His people and to be the world’s righteous judge.
Everything we do in our personal and professional lives in medicine stems from this.